PATIENT WELCOME LETTER & INFORMATION TO REVIEW PRIOR TO APPOINTMENT
We look forward to seeing you in our office and wanted to update you and ask you to review a few instructions before coming to your appointment, so we can best take care of you!
Our community has been through a lot over the last few months due to Covid-19. While many things have changed, one thing that has remained the same is our commitment to the highest quality of endodontic (root canal) care and commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and our infection control protocol is in place so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association, as well as CDC and OSHA. To learn about the most up to date American Dental Association Guidelines pertaining to Covid-19, please click on the ADA link on our website at Helenaendo.com.
Some of the things we are doing that we wanted to notify you about and ask you to carefully review prior to your scheduled appointment, in order to help us best protect you, our patients, and staff are:
- We will contact you prior to your appointment to ask some screening questions. You’ll also be asked to complete those same questions again when you arrive in the office for all appointments. We also ask that following your appointment, should any symptoms change within 2 weeks of your appointment, that you please notify us.
- Prior to entering our office, we ask that you wash your hands or use hand sanitizer (both available by our office door when you arrive), as well as wear a mask. This can either be your own mask, or we have a complimentary disposable mask for you at the door as you arrive. We ask that you keep this on until Dr. Lybbert and/or the Dental Assistant instruct you to remove when treatment begins. You will also wear this mask during checkout.
- At the beginning of your appointment we will take your temperature (non-touch), and have you rinse with a peroxyl mouth rinse as an additional precaution.
- In Endodontics (root canal treatment) we use rubber dams which also assists with barrier protection.
- We kindly ask that you try and arrive as close to your exact scheduled appointment time as possible, to assist us with our goal of only one to two patients in our office at a time. You will likely be the only patient in our office during your treatment.
- Our reception area, door handles, etc. are thoroughly cleaned after each patient, as are our operatories.
- We kindly ask that if possible, you present to our office alone (without additional guests), or if needed for check-in, that once your appointment begins, that they wait in the car. For Seniors, those with disabilities, children, or other’s requiring assistance, please let us know so we can provide additional assistance. If someone will be waiting for you in the parking lot during your appointment, or you would like us to call your ride before you are done, please let us know. Our goal is to help make your appointment as smooth and comfortable as possible.
We truly look forward to seeing you, and we appreciate you scheduling an exam and/or treatment at our office! We are happy to answer any questions you may have prior or during your appointment, so feel free to contact us anytime at 422-8588 (office) or 461-7515 (Dr. Lybbert’s cell). We are here for you and our community and we value your trust! We appreciate you helping us take these additional steps to increase everyone’s safety and help make this the most positive experience possible.
Dr. Quinn Lybbert & Team